Sunday, February 7, 2010

My daughter is eleven and I was told that her vision will change cause of puberty Is that true?

and that when she is 22 years it will get stableMy daughter is eleven and I was told that her vision will change cause of puberty Is that true?
Not because of puberty as such.





Some of us our just waiting for our sight to go like mine it goes as I am growing up and then will be the same but deterioate.





If your childs eyes go bad it will not clear up at 22 as there is no way to repair the eyes unless if she were to get laser eye treatment.My daughter is eleven and I was told that her vision will change cause of puberty Is that true?
That sounds about right. It might not be 22 when it gets stable, could be earlier or later than that. Just make sure she doesn't go n the computer too much and her vision could get stable now.
not necessarily so

No comments:

Post a Comment