Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Do u believe this vision will come true, why do u believe or disbelieve?

4th vision. Jesus was flying up a water fall, with his hand's raised towards heaven. He was on a water raft, and he went to stare at me, then he looked again toward heaven. Then I woke up from the vision. I was awake when this fell on me.





Jesus said when came to, soon I will look at u and the miracles I do through u, the water will fall.Do u believe this vision will come true, why do u believe or disbelieve?
idk like jesus said he will appear in everybodys dreams,vison ect..........Do u believe this vision will come true, why do u believe or disbelieve?
you remind me of someone I know in real life--you may be connected, you may be looney, who am I to judge?
This sorta sounds like a fellow i talked to yesterday looks like a question that got posted yesterday, i think this is doing the works of Jesus but with a greater power in the Holy Spirit is this right ? This looks like some of the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven at work. I believe it will be fulfilled.
Going up the water fall. Spiritually free and leading you towards the source. On a water raft, your lack of faith. When he does miracles through you the water will fall. No more raft. No more journey. Your Faith will be complete.





Similar to Buddhist saying about taking the boat across the water and leaving it behind once you have crossed. Also reminds me of Doubting Thomas. Blessed are those who have not seen yet still believe.
no...and just because

No comments:

Post a Comment