Friday, February 12, 2010

Vision vibes & dreams you had that come true in reality?

Hello,I had a question.I have been trying to find information on the internet but i am not having much luck.Ever since i was a little girl and by the way i am 19 now.I have had gotten vibes that would be strong and tell me whats going to happen next,even if its not gonna be in the next day or so.it may be the following next year.it would come true.yea well i found it to be werid.So i tested it and it was always correct.I still i find it werid.IMy mom can realte to me because she gets these too but she has no idea what it is called.Well now i get dreams more then vibes now.I do believe in spirits strongly and it was werid my great grandparents contacted me in my sleep i did feel spirits in my room.I knew nothing about my great grandparents and i describe everything to my mom and grandma and they cried and freaked out cuz it was all correct.yea freaky,I know.I was a little freaked out myself.Well since i was a little girl the dreams i had it relate to my life as whats coming up next, and it would always come true.I feel like a spiritual ghost is guiding me.I am no freak,I Just have been trying to understand.What is this called and why is it always correct?Vision vibes %26amp; dreams you had that come true in reality?
The area of study you are referring to is Parapsychology. There has been a sginificant amount of research done in this area by reputable scientists, including some studies at Harvard. They are always conduting research. You need to develop your skills of ESP (Extra Sensory Perception) more.





People have not been able to figure out how it exactly works, but there are theories. Generally speaking we are all capable of it, but most of us are too preoccupied with daily things and never know we could have that talent too.Vision vibes %26amp; dreams you had that come true in reality?
it's called being psychic, and from the sound of it your good at it.





i would go into business.

No comments:

Post a Comment