Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true that chinese people dont have periferal(cant spell) vision?

my friends are trying to convince me of that, but i dont see what they cant.Is it true that chinese people dont have periferal(cant spell) vision?
How would they not? The epicanthal folds that give the eyes their ';slanted'; appearance aren't just an Asian feature. I'm Native American, and have the same eye shape---and guess what? I have peripheral vision. Those folds are inconsequential when it comes to vision---and they're on the wrong corner of the eye if they even were to interfere with vision.Is it true that chinese people dont have periferal(cant spell) vision?
LOL what the hell. my best friends chinese and she is a normal human being, and has peripheral vision.
False. Their peripheral vision is just fine.
i dont think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment