Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is it true watching tv and using a computer makes you lose your vision permanently?

No.Is it true watching tv and using a computer makes you lose your vision permanently?
Hi from France 鈾?br>




Well to me, my vision has enormously decreased since I use a lot my computer ( about 9 hours / day)... Besides I have glasses now, otherwise I can't see when the things are close me, for read / write / paint etc... And each year more and more I can see the difference with my vision. I use intensively my computer since 2006 only ..





Have a nice day,





Cat.Is it true watching tv and using a computer makes you lose your vision permanently?
eyes are made to see . watching tv or working on computer one should maintained distance. let us think that u blink ur eye lid 14 times in 1 minute but when ur concentrating on object will reduces blinking due to this blurring of vision and burning of eyes. may cause dry eyes which causes change in curvature of eye.





with an example





u have taken a bike if u use it it needs to be repare. if u dont repare it on time it result in a big problem i think u got my point





finally answer to ur q is no. Loss of vision is due to retinal, lens, glucoma etc problems
no. if u watch too close and use a computer a lot u might develop blurriness due to radiation. But it takes time until you notice this symptom.
too closely yes
  • avast
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment