Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ever had a childhood dream or vision come true?

In younger years, has anyone ever had dreams or visions, or daydreams come true?





i.e.; In your younger years (childhood-teens) you dreamed or envisioned yourself very well off and succesful. Then when you grew up (20s+, no limits) your dreams and visions came true.Ever had a childhood dream or vision come true?
I'm 26 and still trying to make my dreams come true.





I envisioned myself successful with a college degree. But that didn't happen for various reasons. So, I have new dreams as a result. I want to live in a nice neighborhood and a nice home with my husband and daughter. Right now, we are working on putting our house on the market and I keep telling myself, I WILL make THIS dream come true.Ever had a childhood dream or vision come true?
When I was a young child (starting 5 or 6) I dreamed of one day meeting a famous serial killer. One day in the 9th grade we took a class trip to Corcoran State prison and I saw Charles Manson! Best day of my life.
no

No comments:

Post a Comment