Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true that jesus had the visions because....?

he had stage 3 syphilis and that would explain his hallucinations and his love for everyone because he was delusional and said that he was the son of a really really powerfull guy up there?








thats what i heardIs it true that jesus had the visions because....?
roflmao.........you go baby..!!Is it true that jesus had the visions because....?
Alright babycakes, it appears you are in the mood to stir people up this morning LOL.





Like I said on an earlier question, I disagree with your assessment, but I still love ya :)
no he was without a father he didnt know who was his father that make him invent the story of a father who is in heaven.
I got concerned, I was wondering where a religious question like this would come from.


Whew!


You scared me, I thought you were lost.
dont belive everything you hear
Nope, that's a lie
check his medical records
jesus doesnt exist
THEY WERENT VISIONS





they were dreams just like the ones me and you have
LOL that's dumb hahaha ... no ...
LMFAO, This is too good (:

No comments:

Post a Comment