Friday, February 12, 2010

I just had a wild Vision, I think. Tell this is true?

I just smoked a BIG fatty, had a 12 pak and a 5th of Beam*. I fell of my porch and tho't I saw a long haired dude, peeping in my neighbors daughters window. Could this have been allAh's FIRST coming? First existance known to man?I just had a wild Vision, I think. Tell this is true?
No you would not have seen long hair.. Allah wears a turban, I think. Man have a cup of coffee or two would you. Sounds like your having way too much fun...lolI just had a wild Vision, I think. Tell this is true?
Sounds like you have a Peeping Tom in the area. Call the police if you are sober the next time it happens.
lololololl.d@m man sober up
No you twit. It was her boyfriend sneaking in for a bit of secret ';how's your father ';
MAY have been a demon with that long hair.pray bro
are you sure it wasnt ozzy osbourne
as buzzed as u r , sure it wasn't u daydreamin it?
hurry...search for the closest airport...run to an authority and tell him you need instructions on how to land!!!
No i don't think so
r u serious.
probliy not
  • avast
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment