Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true that with eye glasses your vision will get better then eventually...?

you wont need eyeglasses anymore?


I'm 16. My vision problem is very minor...but I still have to wear glasses just so itd be better for me.


If I continue to wear them, will my vision eventually get better and then I wont have to wear them anymore??Is it true that with eye glasses your vision will get better then eventually...?
Unfortunately, no :(





But there is always laser eye surger :)Is it true that with eye glasses your vision will get better then eventually...?
No, it definitely will not make your vision better. Wear them when you have to and take them off when you don't need them. Your eyes will grow dependent on the glasses and your sight will get even worse. I used to wear my on and off and my sight was stable and perfectly fine. However, my eye doctor told me to wear them all the time saying ';it would help my vision improve';. Now I'm practically blind and my vision is worse than my mom's. I'm around -10 and I'm still in high school. Wear them when you need, but don't wear them all the time because your eyes will grow dependent on them.
False!





I have been wearing Glasses since 1988.





When I needed new Glasses, the Script has always been stronger. It has been One Year since my Script Changed. The last Script Change was 3 years prior.

No comments:

Post a Comment