Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Has anyone had a vision that came true?

Has anyone seen like a picture of something in your head not relate to anything around you at the time and it turned out that something happened the next day that was directly related to it? If so could you explain.Has anyone had a vision that came true?
Yes. However it was more like I dreamed what the next day came to be. I still could not keep myself from the trouble that ensued.Peace%26amp;Love be with you...~M~Has anyone had a vision that came true?
yeaah that happens to me ALOT.


i dont know what it is, i dont feel like im a pshycic that can read the future, but i feel like i know things before they happen, and i have a connection with the paranormal.


its hard to explain to someone who has no clue about paranormal or real visions.


i want to look more into it and see if i do maybe have a special ';power';





you should too :]
yess expcept for me its with dreams instead of visions.


i use to have a pet snake and one night i had a dream that i curled him up and killed him and them next morning he was curled up with hand marks all around him.
its like deja vu. it happens to me all the time and i kinda just ignore it. sometimes it catches me by surprise but i deal with it. it isnt that bad usually.
Yes. i had a vision that my mother got in a car accident and the next day i get a call saying she just got in one. Things happen
few years ago, i had a dream that snoop dogg was shot!!!!! that morning i told my mom about it and 30 minuts later.....she came running saying that it was just on the radio that he was shot at!!!
i dont know if this counts but..


sometimes, i'll go fet my phone thinking i might miss an important phone call.


and as soon, as i pick it up, it rings.
Well when I was about 3years old I had a vision of having a disappointing life. Now its true.
i've been a psychic since i was born so yeah. i have. i dream every night about something that will happen soon.
Yeah, I've had deja vu many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment