Friday, February 12, 2010

Do you think Cassies vision of Nick and Sharon on Y&R will come true?

Her vision that they will have another daughter together.Do you think Cassies vision of Nick and Sharon on Y%26amp;R will come true?
I thought the vision was of a daughter, I guess it was at their house with Sharon huhhh. I feel bad for Phyllis and Jack they are just in limbo, I thought it was big of Sharon to ask Phyllis to go in a visit. I like Sharon and Jack together. He treats her well and in good to poar Noah.





But, this is soap land and anything is possible. I think Summer is Jack's, Nick was living in the ';moment'; and lied about the tests, thats why he ran off when he got them.Do you think Cassies vision of Nick and Sharon on Y%26amp;R will come true?
Yes somewhere down the line and hopefully soon because Sharon is pregnant in real life. Maybe they'll write it into the storyline. Seeing as though she is spending a lot of time with Nick trying to help him get his memory back and the way he kissed her it might lead to some passionate lovemaking.
I JUST WISH THEY'D GET BACK TOGETHER AND THAT DAMN PHYLLIS GETS THE HELL OUT OF GENOA CITY!
I hope so. That would kill Phyllis(yeah).
it could happen if


1. Brad could get out of Sharon's face


2. If Phyllis decides that she wants Jack back


then baby Grace will happen
I missed that one, but I sure hope so!
idk but probably somewhere down tha line
I didn't see that. but i sure hope sharon and nick have more kids. i think they're perfect for eachother. i mean she might like Jack but it's obvious that she still loves Nick.
Any things possible on Y%26amp;R. I think they just might hook back up together because Nick is now grieving which is the main reason their marriage fell apart because Nick shut himself off from Sharon %26amp; wasn't there for her. He was in denial %26amp; hellbent on making someone, that someone being Daniel, pay for Cassie's death.
I hope so.*

No comments:

Post a Comment