Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is it true that coloring/dyeing your hair regularly will result to poor vision??

dyeingIs it true that coloring/dyeing your hair regularly will result to poor vision??
That's the first time I hear that!!!


Then I should be blind!!!





No I don't think that could ever happen.Is it true that coloring/dyeing your hair regularly will result to poor vision??
no ! its like saying too much sex makes you go blind?
I have never heard that. It can make your hair thiner, and unhealthy if you dye to often but I don't see how it could change your vision. Where did you hear that?
if that was true most beauticians would be blind!!! lol, sorry but no i've never even heard that and i've been a beautician for along time and so is my mother for going on 40 years. so i sure hope not.
regularing dying is not good cuz it damage ur hair


and it effect ur hair stucture so do not dye ur hair more than twice a yr and do not forget the llergy test


black dyes contain copper which effect ur membrene and can cause some kinds of cancer so be aware from black dyes(medical fact)

No comments:

Post a Comment