Sunday, February 7, 2010

Did you ever have a dream at night, or a vision in the daytime that came true literally?

If you answered yes what was it.. how did it happen, how soon did the event actually happen after the dream or vision?





serious answers only please...thanksDid you ever have a dream at night, or a vision in the daytime that came true literally?
I had a dream about a conversation that would happen and the same day it was the exact same thing and I knew what they were going to say,..freaky.Did you ever have a dream at night, or a vision in the daytime that came true literally?
It happens to me practically every day. but only when im awake. i'l be doing something, then i start thinking i have to do this or that or remember something, and then a crazy idea pops into my head, like my friend that lives outside town is going to call me today. literally 5 to 10 minutes later it happens. always 5 to 10 minutes. But loads of other stuff too. like i see or feel or think something will happen to my car, then it gets a flat tyre.





Most of these happenings i cant even remember a week later. but im right 90% of the time. rarely is it ever a false vision
i dreamt that i got a D for my exam and just a month later,i got a C for my maths.seriously.is that literal enough for you?
i dream of things all the time that come true. First off i was in a relationship of two years and one night i had this dream of a guy ive never meet before. We were in love like ive never loved before. As the saying goes. Well anyways i woke up and brushed it off as usual and went to work. A week past and i was working one day and this guy came to my department and it was him from my dream! I got really creeped out! I started talking to him and fell in love. I broke up with my boyfriend at the time and we started to date. A week later he moved in with me and now we are engaged! Been dating for over a year. Other than that i pay more attention to my dreams and realize that most of them come true. Little things like peoples names, and numbers. Last week i drempt my car broke down and the next day it did! Sometimes things will take a day-- to a week to come true but if u really pay attention ud be surprised. Last, i also had a dream of my friend and i comfronted him about it and come to find out he had almost the same dream that night. It was spooky enough to look up. And here we meet in our subconscious cuz we havent talked in forever. Sorry to ramble just some incredable factors to think about!

No comments:

Post a Comment