Sunday, February 7, 2010

A bad vision came true?

I had a vision earlier in the day that i was watching the train go and that it was going to hit someone... no it didnt come true at that moment and i didnt think it would becuz sometimes peoples thoughts just get crazy like that.. but later that nite... my dad picked me up from a friends house and he told me that someone had got hit by a train... i freaked out and told him about my vision and he was also freaked out.. it was in the same spot i visioned it to be too... can someone tell me what this means? please its freaking me out.. how could i vision such a horrible thing... A bad vision came true?
I don't know much about it, but I have heard of spontaneous visions like this referred to as the Second Sight. Most of the people getting them seem to be of Highland Scots heritage.
  • avast
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment