Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is it true that one's vision gets worser?

if you don't wear your prescribed glasses a lotIs it true that one's vision gets worser?
No, its not true.


Back when I was in 7th grade I was told to wear glasses and had some prescribed, but never wore them. Now 5 years later, I visited my eye doctor and he said my eyesight got a lot better than before.


I believe wearing glasses only makes your eyes dependent on the eye glasses, which makes you think you always need them to see.


All you really have to do to keep a healthy eye sight is eat a lot of carrots, don't sit too close or too long in front of television and computer screens. Also never read with little light on, those things strain the eyes.Is it true that one's vision gets worser?
Yes, definitely.





Mine did.
If you don't wear prescribed glasses as you've been instructed it can put further strain on your eyes and then you may need a stronger prescription next time
No, glasses do nothing in the way of permanently improving your eyes, nor do they make them worse, if you don't wear them.
You get more headaches, but it depends on what's wrong with your vision. If you are near sighted or far sighted, your vision won't get worse. Those conditions are caused from the shape of the eye. If you have amblyopia, (lazy eye) it can get worse because the lens is designed to hold your pupil facing forward, so the muscles get stronger.


Reading in the dark doesn't make your eyes worse either.
Nope not true. Visions does not get worse(r) (as you say) if you do or you don't wear your glasses
Yes,I've been wearing glasses for years and my vision hasn't gotten any better. it got worse.
gets worser? hmuuuuuuuuuu .i just have 1 eye, wear your glasses ok.
You can wear your glasses all the time and your vision could still get worse every visit.
that is true, my friend. you are putting more strain on your eyes, and it may also cause headaches.
there's no such thing as ';worser';.. and i can tell you from experience.. that's not true (well.. for me it's not) my Rx used to be -1.25 not it's -.75... i haven't worn them in three years.. and felt my eyes were getting worse.. when in fact i was just imagining...

No comments:

Post a Comment