Friday, February 12, 2010

Why are my visions coming true? And how does science explain visions?

I see visions in my dreams, and sometimes they come true.


I saw someone die, he died the next day (no, he wasn't sick).Why are my visions coming true? And how does science explain visions?
As inhabitants of this particular plane of existance we can only experience time consecutively or frame by frame, that is just the way our 'space' is designed so to speak. The human brain as science explains in simple terms only has 5 senses, sight, hearing, touch, taste and smell, well if you include time sense thats 6 senses in total. There are also animals that have more than 5 senses, so it would make sense if we ourselves also have other abilities.





However I am in the belief that sometimes people can pick up or sense certain subspace signals of a future event.





Picture it this way, if an event is signifcant it is more likely to create some kind of ripple effect from the point of origin and that 'energy' or impression can radiate backwards (creating precognitive dreams in the person who can pick these signatures up and interpret them in some coherent form) or forwards (allowing some people to pick up retrocognitive dreams)





Thats just my theory, but like yourself I have also experienced a few of these kinds of precognitive dreams. Most are of a personal nature. Sometimes I hear music and sung in strange languages. When I tell people these things they either dont believe me or get scared.





I think many people experience this but they either forget or dont say anything.Why are my visions coming true? And how does science explain visions?
I will hear a song in my head and then 1 min, 10 min, 1 hr. later I will hear it on the radio.....no one believes me. That has happened to me all my life...
There are over 4 Billion people in the world 1000 if not 100,000's must have dreams of someone dieing everynight ,everyday, everyyear eventually someone will be right. Nobody focuses on all the dreams that didn't come true.
God says and it shall come to pass afterward,that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh,and your sons and daughters shall prophesy,your old men shall dream dreams ,and your young men shall see visions Joel 2 :28, Thats a prophetic ability ,pray and ask the Lord where he wants you to develop your ability do not be scared of it you can help alot of people once properly trained its revelant that you ask god what he wants learn who you are in christ and use the gifts in you ,and I am going by what the holy spirit is telling me to tell you, be blessed I will be Praying for you Lisa
Maybe its a gift from God to have visions. Maybe God has a purpose for your visions. Ask God that question. He always answers.
If you really can see the future and can prove it, you can win $1 million from James Randi. No one has ever been able to prove it ... but maybe you can: www.randi.org





Or maybe life is just full of odd coincidences that are much more memorable than every other dream that doesn't come true.





Good luck. And I'm sorry about your friend dying. That's really sad.
Rabbi Saul saw a vision of the devil coming in the disguise of an angel of light.





After that he wrote most of the Trinity theory and the NT bible.





Can you explain why people follow him except that it is the Devil pushing his own satanic verses .











.
science would call that a coincidence........





I would call that psychic bonding, keep in mind having a vision is considered an act of psychic nature and is frowned upon by religon.
coinisidence, or purely something creepy.





and just so everyone's clear, science cannot explain everything, if it did, we'd have something better then evolution as the 'true' way life started.
Looks like unknowingly you are able to tap into the subconscious. Actual happenings reaffirm your belief in your ability.





Science cannot explain everything, although more and more scientific studies point to omnipresent intelligence, which created all that you see and that, which we cannot see.

No comments:

Post a Comment