Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is it really true that LASIK vision patients' eyeballs can explode if you're at high altitudes?

I've had LASIK. I've been in airplanes and up to about 14,000 feet. I'm all good and I love that I did it.





I think the longest time restriction after the surgery was 6 months for scuba diving. That would be more of an implosion issue I suppose.Is it really true that LASIK vision patients' eyeballs can explode if you're at high altitudes?
Like when you're in an airplane? No, my brother has had LASIK and he can fly on airplanes with his eyes intact.Is it really true that LASIK vision patients' eyeballs can explode if you're at high altitudes?
No My sister operated on people doing the Lasik for years. I think she would have mentioned it considering our Dad got it done. So...no.

No comments:

Post a Comment