Friday, February 12, 2010

All my life I have had visions that have come true. Will this one?

The thing is, I remember an especially vivid vision that I only saw once. In this vision, I am walking in a park and talking with a young girl that is only slightly shorter than I. I saw this vision from a third person perspective, as with all my visions that came true. The part that troubles me is what I said to the young girl. I was telling her that I was over 2000 years old and I felt as though I was speaking the absolute truth. Do you all think that this can or will happen? Please, serious answers only and no rude or crude comments just to get points for answering.All my life I have had visions that have come true. Will this one?
Personally, I have always believed that human beings, like automobiles, have their ages measured not by our time on this earth, but by our ';mileage.';





If you have touched many lives, and have seen much in life, then perhaps there is a grain of truth to one being over 2000 years old.





As for talking to a girl in a park, along with all your other visions that have supposedly come true, only the future will tell.All my life I have had visions that have come true. Will this one?
Personally I don't think you're telling the truth, you're just trying to get some attention and make people think twice if such things are possible, for whatever motive you have, maybe you just like the thought that someone out there might actually BELIEVE you, and that makes you feel smart or smug, or whatever feeling floats your boat.
What you wish for you get, from sources unknown, whether positive or negative ?.
No, i have never experienced such. But I would like to.

No comments:

Post a Comment