Sunday, February 7, 2010

Egyptians, Have you ever seen a dream or a vision during sleep and it came true after that?

Its happened to me a few times. a few years back i had a dream where i saw an old school friend, dressed in a red jumper, walk out in front of a car %26amp; get hit. Soon after i was walking down the local high street %26amp; there he was walking strait towards me, wearing the red jumper. I saw him turn to cross %26amp; called out ';Richard'; ! He stopped %26amp; as he did this car just clipped his arm, if i had not called out i dont know what would have happened.


You know i hadnt seen him since we left school %26amp; had no reason to dream of him, it was a bit scary. We had a coffee together, %26amp; then each went on our way.


This is one of the many reasons i don't believe in coincidence (as some of you will know), there is always a reason things happen.Egyptians, Have you ever seen a dream or a vision during sleep and it came true after that?
Actually i haven't personally. Other people around do though. My mum had a dream that her best friend had cancer and this actually became true but thankfully she has recovered from her cancer and given the all clear.





My love had a dream (though it hasn't come true but it was a little freaky). He had a dream that we were at the beach in Ain sokhna with our little girl on a little break together and our little girl was called Sara (pronouncing more like Zara than Sarah). What makes it a little freaky is that i was talking to my mum a week before and i was telling her i like the name Zara and Sara (again pronouncing more like zara than Sarah) i never told him this at all but he had a dream that our daughter was called that so who knows this might be a dream that comes true in the future.





So i think it is nice if dreams come true but also not nice.Egyptians, Have you ever seen a dream or a vision during sleep and it came true after that?
when the dream is in technicolor , it comes true .


someone called me ,'' Om 3ema Khadra '' bec i saw a dream concerning him, and it came true .
Nope never happened with me, I usually dream of myself getting lost in Japan and Germany, Until now I haven't anywhere been Japan or Germany lol
Yes, but I'm not Egyptian. Why do Egyptians not consider themselves African when Egypt is in fact in Africa?
Not an Egyptian but yes many times our minds and bodies are barley tapping in to their true potential
No... My dreams are very unrealistic like last night I dreamed I was a spider man without powers. Or the other night when I dreamed I beat up Kimbo Slice.
yes many times,,,,,,all kind peoples have this also,,,
ya a couple times .. but i vaguely remember =))





i know the girl of my dreams is real ... that's for sure .. she exists and i met her ...





but she's not mine ='((((
I've actually had that happen several times.
Several times, and I'm afraid of dreaming!
Always ...
yeah many times.
yeah happened to me a few times.
Many times ............... I am a special man
do i have to be egyptian to answer this?

No comments:

Post a Comment