Friday, February 5, 2010

I had a vision that I fell down the stairs will it come true?

In earth science today I had a vision that I fell down the stairs and I got so hurt that I had to call my dad for help and then the vision went blank. I didn`t go down the stairs because I am too scared.I had a vision that I fell down the stairs will it come true?
well if it was a vision u cud b a psychic wich means most likely yes u will b careful hold on to the rails and walk carefully


or mabe just a warning from godI had a vision that I fell down the stairs will it come true?
I don't know. I had a vision that me and a few friends were stuck in the cafeteria's kitchen during a lockdown....


I guess we just kind of need to wait and see.
BE CAUTIOUS, you may be falling behind in something else also
It might be a prophecy, maybe not. Its weird, stuff like that always happens to me in SCIENCE. Coincidence?
be careful near stairs.......you never know what else can happen....
if you're careful enough you won't fall

No comments:

Post a Comment