Friday, February 5, 2010

Have you ever had a vision that came true?

I was lying on the couch watching telvision on sat. morning and as I was half dozing off when I had this flash of a vision. I saw the face of this very handsome man holding with him two children and he had the most beautiful eyes and smile. The vision faded and I was starteld fully awake again however I felt this incrediablely sence of happiness, desire, and contentment and joy. Has any ever had a vison like this? Did it come true?





Thank you.Have you ever had a vision that came true?
Yes, and like you, they happen in a flash. Mine was not a good vision, but happened with enough warning to not run over a dog. (It jumped out of a car). From what we could tell, it wasn't injured, thank goodness. Also, if you are capable of these, then pay attention to your dreams. I have had them come true, too. They will, also, lead you to answers in your life if you pay attention....like everytime I dream about high school, I know I am so stressed out I am about to lose it and I better figure out a solution quick.Have you ever had a vision that came true?
Yes. Please see. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsPjhI1kMyqPceYsld2h4DMjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20080324144328AA7AxPM

Report Abuse



its called deja vu. lol.
  • avast
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment