Friday, February 5, 2010

I have a vision in my mind.And i wanna know how to make it true?

Let me know how tough and easy it is to be an editor?I am 20 years old right now!And i am planning to join mass.com in coming month!Please for my success in this field!Ok here i go, How much will I enjoy in being in this feild.Will I also get chances to travel around the world ?I have a vision in my mind.And i wanna know how to make it true?
It is very difficult to find a job as an editor. The number of jobs decreases daily as newspapers close. Most editors do not travel internationally. Mass communications majors have trouble finding jobs as there are more graduates in this field than there are job openings.





The best thing for many people in this field to do after they receive their degree is to go to law school if they have applied and been accepted. If you are going to work in any of these fields, you need to make significant improvements in your grammar, learn to put spaces between your sentences, and remember to proofread. Good luck!I have a vision in my mind.And i wanna know how to make it true?
It is a tough job but if you truley love it, it will come to you naturally. Whether or not its everything you'll want, your the only one who can figure that out but give it time. Yes, if you do well you will travel.
To be an editor you had better edit your own work first. Try adding spaces after exclamation marks and question marks. Checking your spelling of ';feild'; would be another step you could take. A tip from me would be: try using full stops.





Good luck for your career!
  • avast
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment